Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Week 8


I can’t believe the 8 week mark is already here!  Some weeks are longer than others, but we all manage to pull through and give our best as we continue to grow and learn from the knowledge we gain from our colleagues and professors.  I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support, guidance, and learning experiences.  Collaboration is when a group of people come together to pursue a common goal and bring forth common interests, passions, and a willingness to make a difference (Laureate Education Inc., 2011).  As we press on, I want to thank you for sharing your most personal experiences, values, and encouragement in helping me become the best early childhood educator I can be!  I am truly fortunate for all of you and continually inspired by your dedication, passion and commitment as we continue to move forward.  Thank you!

Tammy Maassen

References

Laureate Education, Inc. (2011). "The Collaboration Process” [Course media].

 

5 comments:

  1. Tammy I cannot believe it has been eight weeks myself, I have really enjoyed your thoughts, concerns, and input on my blogs and discussion post as I said I want say good-bye, but hope to hear from you in the next class. Juwan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, it is hard to believe that the class has come to an end. Thank you for sharing so many interesting post with us. I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs and comments. Take care as you continue on your professional journey and I wish you the best.

    Sincerely-Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a pleasure working with you. In the discussions i confess that I always look out for your post because it is usually insightful. I wish you success in the rest of your study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy,

    in every post, I really enjoy everything you write and share.
    You really have a great knowledge in this field.

    All the best for you and hope we will again in the next subject!

    Evita Kartikasari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight weeks has came and it has gone. Thank you for your post and wonderful advice. I know we will meet again through this graduate school journey. Again I thank you.

    ReplyDelete