Some weeks were harder than others, but now that I am in my 8th week of class, I think to myself where did the time go! Thank you for sharing your personal goals, experiences, and passion in working with young children. My favorite quote this term~
"You may be nervous in the beginning, but your passion will push you through"
---Raymond Hernandez
I keep this in mind when I come home from a long day of work, cook dinner, give my girls a bath, read them a bedtime story, listen to my husband's day of work, pick up toys, and then find time to learn. Knowing that I am making a difference in the life of my 2 girls and in the lives of my students puts a smile on my face. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation. I look forward to our next journey ahead!!
I agree Tammy where did time go. The road may sometimes seem hard for us but in the end we made it and we will continue because we are doing what we do for a reason. It is like you said we are making a difference in the lives of our families and also for the lives of the students and families we serve. I want to wish you the best in this journey and remember we are in this together for a reason and together we can do this. Best of Luck!!
ReplyDeleteA Note of Thanks & Support
ReplyDeleteTammy: Thanks for your support and success in all that you do for children with disabilities and their families. I so much would love to work in that field also. I closed my eyes and open them to find that I was finished with my first Master’s course in Early Child Development. Unbelievable! I am equally proud that we all made it through. My favorite quote is: “If He led us to it, He will lead us through it” ~Anon. Some weeks were difficult with me, assisting my disabled son, but somehow I made it. I truly believe without the support and comments, it would have been a challenge. Thanks again for all the support, I am truly grateful.
Tammy,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the inspiring quotes.
I enjoyed getting to know you and sharing with you as well.
I wish you well in all your future endevors. Good Luck in reaching your goals. I hope our paths cross again in upcoming classes.
Blessings to you !:)
Tammy, It was nice to be able to connect with someone who has an insight on what it means to be a parent or teacher of a child with disabilities. Thanks you sharing your experieces and wisdom. I hope to reconnect with you in future classes. Again thank you.
ReplyDeleteTammy keep your eye on the sparrow and you will get through any task. Some weeks were harder that others, but we are at the end of this eight week and to begin another.Thank you for your thoughts through this course
ReplyDelete