Sunday, December 23, 2012

When I Think of Research-WK 8

Week 8- Reflection
Before taking this course, I felt nervous and anxious as collecting, finding, and implementing research has always been difficult for me.  I am fascinated about learning new theories, practices, and collaborating with my colleagues in ways to help my students through research, but effectively collecting research has always been a struggle for me.  However, throughout this course, it has taught me how to maintain focus and be specific when choosing a topic of study.  Finding a topic of study was a bit difficult for me, but when I concentrated on how I could make my research question measurable within my classroom, it got easier to develop the perfect question.  By reading the various examples of research questions given by my colleagues, making my question measurable, and brainstorming ways to implement my question within my classroom, this helped me design the perfect study.  Therefore, I would like to thank all of my colleagues for giving me the support and ideas I needed to think of new ways to continue my area of study.   As always, I enjoy learning from you all and look forward to another term! 
Enjoy and recharge over the two week break! 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment