"Play is the only way the highest intelligence of humankind can unfold."
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, Author
Thank you for your encouragement throughout this course, and sharing your knowledge with me. I learned so much from all of you! Good luck in your next steps, and looking forward to crossing paths again.
Tammy
Dear Tammy,
ReplyDeletePlay provides a unique opportunity for children to develop cognitively, biosocially and psychosocially. It gives them a chance to explore freely, imagine, interact, and learn from one another. Thanks for your post and also thanks for all the information you shared during this course and all the feedbacks and comments you gave on my blog and discussions. I wish you all the best.
Maryam
Tammy,
ReplyDeleteAnd to think that some look at play as a waste of time or just what kids do before they grow up and start contributing to the world. Your quote really captures the depth of PLAY.
I want to thank you for your kindness and support throughout this course. I found myself looking to you and a couple others who really connected with me personally. I so admire your for your work with the kids. They are so blessed to have a caring and diligent teacher advocating on their behalf and I am certain you are equally blessed by them.
Tammra
When ever I think about play now, or observe children in play, I think about inter-subjectivity and am concious about the roles that I am portraying to the children I work with.
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you Tammy for adding your expertise to my blog and discussions. It is always helpful to listen to other's insights in order to grow in your own. I look forward to having future classes with you and good luck in all your endeavors.
Erika